- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Meet the Veggie Saver!
Award-Winning, Reusable Produce Bag for Refrigerator Storage
100% Natural Cotton
Intelligent Patented Design
Scientifically Proven to Keep Fruit & Vegetables Fresh for 2 Weeks or More
- SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN TO KEEP PRODUCE FRESH FOR LONGER: This reusable washable cotton bag is breathable, allowing your fruits and vegetables to remain cool, crisp, and fresh for weeks after you put them in the refrigerator. A storage trial undertaken by the Applied Horticulture Research 2021, showed produce remained fresh for two weeks or more (in some cases up to four weeks).
- REDUCE GLOBAL WASTE & POLLUTION: Protect our planet and move towards a plastic-free life by choosing to reuse. Saving on kitchen storage waste (like plastic bags) means protecting our precious oceans and wildlife. Our reusable storage bag is zero waste, fully compostable and recyclable; PLUS, you can also save up to $1,400 per year in food waste alone.
- MADE FROM 100% NATURAL NON-TOXIC COTTON: Eliminate toxic residue on your foods by storing produce in our eco grocery bag, made from sustainable unseeded & unbleached cotton. Storing produce in materials like plastic, silicone, paper towel, aluminum foil and many others, can result in produce absorbing highly toxic chemicals that can leach out and end up in your body.
- AWARD-WINNING, UNIQUE & PATENTED DESIGN: Veggie Saver has a patented multi-layer, breathable design, expertly constructed to keep produce fresh for longer. Each layer ably supports the other by providing layers of protection, hydration and absorption.
- EASY TO USE & CLEAN: Our large reusable vegetable bags are machine washable, and need to be cleaned every 2-3 weeks or as needed. Unlike mesh produce bags, and thinner bamboo and cotton bags, Veggie Saver is thicker and more durable. To prevent damage and make the bag easy to use, there are no cotton drawstrings, or plastic or metal closure toggles.
- MADE TO LAST YEARS & COMPOSTABLE: Our high quality produce bags are hand-made from 100% natural unbleached and unseeded cotton. They are designed to last for several years before being fully composted at the end of its very long life.
Hurry, only 4 items left in stock!